If you have been looking for a live chat which is easy to add to your WordPress website, you have come to the right place!
Provide Support offers easy integration and a rich set of features and customizations for your live chat window. To download the live chat plugin, visit its official page.
While using Provide Support Live Chat Plugin for WordPress you can:
- Connect to your existing chat account or create a new one
- Show your chat button only on specific pages and continue monitoring all pages of your website at the same time
- Define the appearance of your chat button: standard or custom icon, or even a text link
- Disable plugin keeping the account connected
Integrating live chat into your WordPress site is super easy, but if you need any help, we are online 24/7 and ready to answer your questions!
To install the live chat plugin on your website:
- Open your WordPress website and select "Plugins" from the menu.
- Click the button "Add New" to install Provide Support Live Chat plugin. You will have two options on the screen:
a. Upload a .zip archive which you can download here
b. Search the WordPress plugin directory for "Provide Support Live Chat"
- Once the plugin is found or uploaded, click the button "Install Now".
- Click the link "Activate Plugin". The Provide Support WordPress plugin will appear in the list of available plugins.
- Click the link "Settings" and enter your Provide Support account name and password. If you don't have an account, click the link "New Account" to set one up.
- Check the box "Enable Live Chat plugin".
- Explore the plugin Settings area to select your chat button type, define pages to display the chat button and enable or disable real-time visitor monitoring.
- Click "Update Settings".