To integrate Provide Support live chat tool with your Pinnacle Cart website you need to follow My Account / Chat Button Codes page, where you need to copy Featured Chat Button Code with Uploadable Online / Offline Images. Now you are ready to proceed with integration. The below guide will help you add your chat button code to your Pinnacle Cart via Google Analytics Tools option.
- In your Pinnacle Cart admin follow Marketing / Google Tools
- In Google Tools section select Analytics Tracking and enable 'Activate Google Analytics Tracking Code'
- Now insert your Provide Support chat button code below the GA code. If you do not need Google Analytics tracking code for your website, you can remove it and leave there only Provide Support code.
- Save changes and check how the click-to-chat button looks on your website
- If you would like to change your live chat button position, you can easily do this in your account Control Panel on the Account Settings / Live Chat Window page.
- It is very easy to change your live chat button image – follow to Account Settings / Images page in your Provide Support account Control Panel and choose any set of images from our gallery or upload your custom icons.
- To start assisting your website visitors download and install the operator console, then log into it using your operator credentials. We offer mobile live chat console versions so that you could stay always available to your customers and assist them wherever you are.
- Upload your agents' pictures and personalize their greeting messages on My Account / Operators and Departmentspage in your Provide Support account Control Panel.