If you are looking for ways to add live chat button to your Outlook emails, you are on the right track.
Chat button in your email signature will show that your customer care team is ready to assist right away.
Let your customers contact you right from the letter they received!
So, complete these simple steps and in a few minutes you’ll have live chat button in your Outlook signature block.
- Launch Outlook 2016. Open File > Options.
- Click Mail and then Signatures.
- Now select New and type a name for your signature. Click OK.
- Type in a few words which should appear with your email signature. Click OK.
- Use Login button at the top of this page to log into your live chat account. If you are new to Provide Support, start your Free Trial.
- Select My Account tab, then Chat Button Codes > Chat Button or Link for Emails.
- Now you should agree not to use Provide Support live chat for SPAM letters. Do you agree? Perfect! Then copy the code which you got. It will be like the following.
- Find your HTML signature file (C:\Users\your_user_name\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Signatures). Since the folder "AppData" is normally hidden, you’ll have to spend one more minute to access it. Open C:\Users\your_user_name. Click View and check "Hidden items" option.
- Open the HTML file with your HTML editor or Notepad
- Scroll down to the very bottom. Find
<div class=WordSection1>line. Paste the code (you copied previously) immediately after it. Save changes.
- That’s all! Start sending new Outlook emails with live chat button in the signature block.
Still have questions? Contact our live chat support team at any time. We’ll be happy to help you.