Integration process is rather simple. For this integration we recommend using our floating chat button code. You need to generate it in your account Control Panel on the My Account / Chat Button Codes / Fully Featured Chat Button Code with Uploadable Online / Offline Images page where you need to check the 'Generate a floating chat button code' option and define vertical and horizontal parameters for your live chat button.
This integration method describes how to add live chat button to all your pages to specific fixed position so that your customers and potential customers could get in touch with you with a click. To add the live chat button code, please do the following:
- Log into your Fortune3 admin and select there Website Design / Website look&style from the left menu
- On the appeared page open Site Template tab
- Click 'Edit Template' button there
- In the appeared template editor click 'Source' button to proceed with your website template source editing
- Now insert your live chat button code before closing
- Save changes and preview your website.
- If you do not like your live chat button position, you can adjust it in the code you have already inserted to your website source code. Play with these parameters
top:40%;left:0%in the second
DIVof your code.
- You can use various images from our gallery or upload your own custom ones on the Account Settings / Images page
- By uploading your operator picture and adding warm greeting message you will make your chats more friendly. These customizations can be made on the My Account / Operators and Departments page.
- Now you are ready to start chatting with your visitors. Download and install the operator console. This application is used for chatting with your website visitors.