It's very easy to set a live chat service on your CoreCommerce website up and running. Provide Support live chat software integration with CoreCommerce shopping cart website will take a couple of minutes. Just follow there steps to reinforce your online store with cutting edge communication technology:
- First of all you'd need to get the code for your live chat button. For this, please follow the My Account / Chat Button Codes page, click there 'Fully Featured Chat Button Code with Uploadable Online / Offline Images' and copy it.
- Now log into your CoreCommerce admin
- Follow there Design / Edit HTML / CSS
- In Edit HTML / CSS choose footer.html as a file to edit
- Scroll down to File Actions and insert your live chat button code before closing
- Now publish your changes and check how the live chat button looks on your website
- You can change the image of your live chat button on the Account Settings / Images page in your account Control Panel
- To appear online and start assisting your website visitors, please download and install the operator console and log into it with your operator credentials.
- You can customize your operator profile in your Provide Support account Control Panel on the My Account / Operators and Departments page