If you have been looking for a live chat which is easy to add to your WordPress website, you have come to the right place!
Provide Support offers 3 integration options for novices as well as for advanced users and a rich set of features and customizations for your live chat messenger window. To download the live chat plugin, visit this page.
Here is what you can do using Provide Support Live Chat Plugin:
- Add a chat button or a text chat link to a sidebar using Provide Support Live Chat Widget
- Use a fixed position for your chat button or a text chat link in a browser window
- Show your chat button or a text chat link only on specific pages while continuing to monitor all the pages of your website, even those on which the chat button or link are hidden from visitors
- Advanced WordPress users have the ability to use shortcodes, such as:
[providesupport]shortcode, which allows you to display your chat button or a text chat link within single posts and pages;
do_shortcode ('[providesupport]')shortcode, which offers direct integration with your website source and allows you to add a chat button or a text chat link to a specific position on a page.
Integrating live chat into your WordPress site is super easy, but if you need any help, we are online 24/7 and ready to answer your questions!
To install the live chat plugin on your website:
- Open your WordPress website and select "Plugins" from the menu.
- Click the button "Add New" to install Provide Support Live Chat plugin. You will have two options on the screen:
a. Upload a .zip archive which you can download here
b. Search the WordPress plugin directory for "Provide Support Live Chat"
- Once the plugin is found or uploaded, click the button "Install Now".
- Click the link "Activate Plugin". The Provide Support WordPress plugin will appear in the list of available plugins.
- Click the link "Settings" and enter your Provide Support account name and password. If you don't have an account, click the link "New Account" to set one up.
- Check the box "Enable Live Chat plugin".
- Explore the plugin Settings area to select your chat button type, set the position for your live chat button on the website and enable or disable real-time visitor monitoring.
- Click "Update Settings".