Modern customers become more and more demanding. Together with high quality of products or services they expect excellent and smooth customer experience. However, without proper tools which help provide fast and efficient customer support, such excellence cannot be achieved. Together with effective marketing strategy, businesses need constantly WOW their customers and ensure they receive memorable customer experience.
Why customer service matters
Your customer service team is the face of your business. Happy and satisfied customers are more understanding when you increase prices or something goes wrong from your side. They receive positive experience and this way you can extract more value from them. Loyal customers help you acquire new customers even better than any marketing campaign. And that’s free of charge! The following reasons will explain why providing excellent customer service is really important today:
- Prevents business failure: smooth customer experience without frustration
- Helps retain more customers: retaining customers is cheaper than acquiring new ones
- Low employees turnover: employees are happy when customers are happy
- Increases profits: customers pay more to companies with excellent customer service
- Attracts more customers: loyal customers share their positive review and this way encourage new customers to start using your products or services
Importance of live chat
Your main focus should not be only on gaining new customers. Taking care of existing customers allows you improve your customer retention rate and benefit from doing business with loyal customers. And here comes your customer service. Customers love live chat since they can chat with an agent right here and right now and receive a fast response within a couple of minutes. Not only this attracts users. They like chatting with a real person and can do this wherever they are, from any device.
In this infographic we will tell you about importance of personalized live chat service and how this customer service tool can help improve your overall customer experience level and outsmart your competitors.
If you would like to share this infographic on your blog or website, just copy the following code and paste it into your webpage source:
<a href="https://www.providesupport.com/blog/10-ways-live-chat-can-help-you-grow-your-business-infographic/"> <img src="https://www.providesupport.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/10-Ways-Live-Chat-Can-Help-you-Grow-your-Business.png" alt="10 Ways Live Chat Can Help you Grow your Business [Inforgraphic from Provide Support]" width="1200" height="4803" border="0"/></a> <p>From: <a href="https://www.providesupport.com/">www.providesupport.com</a></p>
Provide Support is a leading customer service software provider, offering live chat and real-time visitor monitoring tool for businesses: www.ProvideSupport.com
- Provide Support Live Chat App for Shopify - July 4, 2020
- 5 Reasons Why Customer Service Reporting is Important - May 21, 2020
- Browser Based Live Chat Operator Console vs Native Live Chat Application - April 30, 2020