If you would like to try live chat for OpenCart integration on your online store, please check the below step-by-step instructions.
- Generate the code for Live Chat button – we recommend using our 'Floating Chat Button Code' – it lets you add the chat button to a fixed on your browser window position. Please follow My Account / Chat Button Codes page in your Provide Support account Control Panel, choose there 'Fully Featured Chat Button Code with Uploadable Online / Offline Images' and check 'Generate a floating chat button code'. Then you'd need to define vertical and horizontal position parameters for your click-to-chat button.
- Then you'd need to access your OpenCart files via FTP client or Cpanel File manager
- After you have opened your files follow to Catalog / View / Theme folder
- Open your theme folder
- Within your theme folder find and open Template / Common folder
- Insert the code you generated on Step 1 to footer.tpl file before closing
</body>tag. You can edit footer.tpl file in Notepad, for example
- After adding the code, please save your changes and upload the file back to your server. Please ensure you do not change file extension, it should remain *.tpl