To add click-to-chat button to your CubeCart website you'd need to edit your skin template source files which can be accessed through FTP or CPanel client. We recommend using our floating chat button code which will let you place your chat button to a fixed position on your browser window and will let the chat button follow your visitors when scrolling. In our gallery we offer various vertical live chat button images or images which can be added to top or bottom corner of your website. To proceed with integration, please do the following:
- Get your live chat button code. For this follow My Account / Chat Button Codes page and choose there 'Fully Featured Chat Button Code with Uploadable Online / Offline Images' then check 'Generate a floating chat button code' and specify vertical and horizontal position for your chat button.
- Now log into your FTP or CPanel and follow there Skins / Your_Skin_Name / Templates
- If you cannot recall your skin name, you can check it in your CubeCart admin panel at Store Settings / Layout
- In Templates folder find main.php file, open it for editing in Notepad or another HTML editor and insert your chat button code into it.
- Save changes and upload the file back to your FTP or CPanel.
- That's it! You have successfully added the live chat button to your online shop.
- You can add your live chat button to your newsletters. For this, please use Chat Button or Link for Emails Code available on My Account / Chat Button Codes page. Email template can be edited in File Manager / Email Templates section of your CubeCart admin
- To appear online and start assisting your website visitors you need to download and install the operator console, then log into it with your credentials.
- In your Provide Support account Control Panel you can make various customizations, e.g. add / remove fields from your pre-chat form, upload your company logo, customize your offline form and update questions list for the Post Chat Survey.