Live chat integration with Google Analytics lets you check GA reports on a number of your Live Chat Window loads. It also allows you to track a number of initiated chats and a number of sent offline messages as events.
The number of Live Chat Window loads will be available in your GA reports in Real-Time / Content and Behavior / Site Content sections as visits for the following URLs:
Two types of events are pushed to your Google Analytics account:
- Chat Started - this event is pushed when a visitor fills out the pre-chat form and clicks 'Start Chat' button, i.e. when a chat room is loaded
- Offline Message Sent - this event is pushed when a visitor initiates an offline message sending
In your Google Analytics reports you will see pushed events in Real-Time / Events section and in Behavior / Events section these events will be arranged by date.
- Log into your Provide Support account Control Panel and follow there Account Settings / Analytics page
- Enter your GA tracking ID to the 'Google Analytics Tracking ID' field
- Optionally define your own Category, Action and Label names for 'Chat Started' and for 'Offline Message Sent' events
- Save your settings