With Yahoo mail client you can insert a chat button to your email signature and let your customers start real time chat communication with you right from email messages you send them. This will be a good addition to your email marketing campaign.
To add a chat button to your signature, please do the following:
- Sign into your Yahoo Account
- Click “Options” in the upper-right corner of the page, then choose “Mail Options” in the drop-down menu
- Click “Signature” category in the left-side menu of the page
- Click Rich Text if you don’t see an HTML formatting toolbar
- Paste the Chat Button Code for Emails to signature section and click “Save Changes“
Your new signature with a chat button in it is ready!.
Latest posts by Olga (see all)
- 8 Best Ways to Obtain Customer Feedback [Infographic] - June 28, 2019
- Why Online Customer Reviews are Important for your Business? - May 21, 2019
- Top 3 Customer Service Trends for 2019 [Infographic] - April 26, 2019