With Yahoo mail client you can insert a chat button to your email signature and let your customers start real time chat communication with you right from email messages you send them. This will be a good addition to your email marketing campaign.
To add a chat button to your signature, please do the following:
- Sign into your Yahoo Account
- Click “Options” in the upper-right corner of the page, then choose “Mail Options” in the drop-down menu
- Click “Signature” category in the left-side menu of the page
- Click Rich Text if you don’t see an HTML formatting toolbar
- Paste the Chat Button Code for Emails to signature section and click “Save Changes“
Your new signature with a chat button in it is ready!.
Latest posts by Olga (see all)
- Customer service metrics worth your attention - November 22, 2022
- Benefits of in-house data storage - August 8, 2022
- Best tools for the effective remote teamwork - July 4, 2022
I’m trying too help my daughter log in to her email. Her email is [email protected]. she don’t remember her password so when I try to recover it…….it’s asking for the 2 digits of my last 4 numbers. But recently I just changed my number.
So she can’t log in cuz she don’t remember password and three number on three acct is no longer. What can we do?
Comments are closed.