- Use Real Time Visitors Monitoring and Passing Information Code to follow your online visitors, see their activities on your website and pass additional details about them to your customer support representatives.
- Follow and navigate your visitors by using a Co-browser feature, facilitate their online experience on your website.
- Get in touch with hot prospects while they are browsing your website by sending proactive chat invitations.
- Streamline your support process by utilizing a send file feature, which allows sending files up to 100 Mb in chat.
- Make your customers comfortable sharing sensitive data by enabling our industry-strength 256-bit secure connection. >>>
According to various researches a significant growth of Live Chat tool usage over previous years has been revealed. More and more online shoppers prefer a Live Chat communication method over email and phone support channels. Adding live human interaction to websites has become a trend over the past couple of years. And now the first thing you do, when having questions about some items or shipping policy, is to click on a chat button and start a conversation with a customer support representative. And what happens if you do not find such button? Do you stay on that website or leave it? The answer is obvious. A Live Chat tool has become a part of successful business helping to drive leads, website traffic and improve customers’ satisfaction and loyalty. And of course users have become addicted to this type of online service. Think about it – Live Chat software allows you to connect with your prospects immediately and of course will become a positive addition to your customer care department arsenal.
Would you like to conclude deals right after your customers receive your email newsletters or promotions? There is a simple rule of thumb – let your customers contact you directly from emails. You can include a chat button or a chat link to your outbound emails to allow your customers or prospects to easily contact you. >>>