It’s probably needless to say that loyal customers are the biggest assets of any business. Studies show that only a 5% increase in your loyal customer base can result in increases of revenue and profits up to 85% or more. Take a look at some more customer loyalty stats that might surprise you:
- The cost of bringing a new customer up to the same level of profitability as an old one is up to 16x more. (SocialAnnex)
- Existing customers are 50% more likely to try new products, and spend 31% more than new customers. (The Nielsen Survey)
- 68% of Millennials say they wouldn’t be loyal to a brand if it doesn’t have a good loyalty program. (The Bond Loyalty Report)
- 62% of Millennials report that brand engagement is more likely to make them a loyal customer. (USC Dornsife)
- 62% of consumers don’t believe that the brands they’re most loyal to are doing enough to reward them. (ClickFox)
So how much do you care about your loyal customers? And what’s even more important – do your customers really know how much you appreciate them? It’s amazing how far a simple “Thank you” can go. But when simply saying ‘Thank you’ just doesn’t feel like enough for some of your best customers, try these 20 outstanding ways to show how much you really appreciate their business and their loyalty to your brand.
Why not show customers your thankfulness today by acting on one (or more!) of these 20 ideas?
If you would like to share this infographic on your blog or website, just copy the following code and paste it into your webpage source:
<a href="https://www.providesupport.com/blog/20-ways-thank-loyal-customers-infographic/"> <img src="https://www.providesupport.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/20-Ways-to-Thank-Your-Loyal-Customers.jpg" alt="20 Ways to Thank Your Loyal Customers [Inforgraphic from Provide Support]" width="1100" height="5911" border="0"/></a> <p>From: <a href="https://www.providesupport.com/">www.providesupport.com</a></p>
Provide Support is a leading customer service software provider, offering live chat and real-time visitor monitoring tool for businesses: www.ProvideSupport.com