Even though Live Chat popularity is quickly growing all over the world, so many business owners are still not sure if it’s the right tool for their customer service needs:
- Do my customers really need it and will they appreciate it on my site?
- Is it not enough to provide customer service via phone and email?
- Is it worth investing in it and will it really help me grow my sales?
If you’ve been asking yourself one of those questions, check out our new Infographic with 10 major reasons to consider Live Chat software for your business, whatever it is:
If you would like to share this infographics on your blog or website, just copy the following code and paste it into your webpage source.
<a href="https://www.providesupport.com/blog/10-reasons-consider-live-chat-infographics/"> <img src="https://www.providesupport.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/10_reasons_to_consider_live_chat-infographic.png" alt="Ten reasons to consider live chat for your business" width="600" height="2400" border="0" /></a> <p>From: <a href="https://www.providesupport.com/">www.providesupport.com</a></p>
Latest posts by Maria Lebed (see all)
- Customer Service Cheat Sheet for Live Chat Operators with Examples of Responses - September 18, 2017
- 6 Study-Backed Tips for “Best in Class” Customer Service - May 23, 2017
- How to Know if Customer Service is the Right Job for You - January 9, 2017