Real-time visitor monitoring is a powerful and very useful part of Provide Support live chat system. Monitoring results will help you to gather details about your average customers’ demand. Don't miss a chance to improve your marketing strategy and increase your sales using the monitoring subsystem of our live chat.
View visitor's IP address, host name, country, browser type, pages visited, referrer address, and other information using monitoring feature of our live chat system. This information will allow you to better define your marketing strategies.
The visitor you have a current chat with will be highlighted in green, which also makes it convenient to quickly locate the customer's details.
All monitoring data is displayed in a neatly organized list under Visitors tab in the Operator Console. You can rearrange the list according to your needs by hiding / showing certain fields, changing their order, the column width and the format in which data are displayed.
You can also pass custom details from your website to the chat console and they will be displayed in a separate column. For example, you can pass the membership details of the customer or any information which is available about the visitor through your website.
View geographic distribution of your current website visitors on a world map. New visitors, and visitors you are currently chatting with, will be highlighted.
Click on the "Show" button for a particular visitor in the Visitor List, to view the list of all pages viewed in this visit, along with the time spent on each page.
There are many ways you can use the information about your website visitors to offer better service to them, but we'll just give you a few ideas:
- By looking at the pages the visitor looked at and for how long they stayed on each, you can decide whether to offer help to them and send a proactive chat.
- Seeing the customer's local time allows you to use proper day or night time greeting when chatting with them and make the conversation more personal.
- Passing customer's membership details allows you to speed up the support, as you don't need to ask them to repeat the information which they assume you should already have on file. This will also create in a better impression of your customer service.
- Seeing the details of the customer's browser and operating system can help you to faster identify and troubleshoot any technical issues they may be experiencing with your website or products.
- If you are using live chat on multiple websites, seeing the page from which the customer started a chat can help you to identify which website their question refers to.
Real time visitor tracking feature is enabled for your account by default if you use our Recommended Fully Featured Chat Button Code or any other of our script codes. All script codes support website monitoring.
If you don't need this feature, you can use just a direct link to your messenger to allow customers to connect with you. In this case, you will see no visitor details in your operator console.