Integrations > Shopping Cart Integrations > X-Cart 5 >
X-Cart 5 Integration
How to add live chat button to your X-Cart 5
The process of live chat and X-Cart integration is quite simple and requires adding live chat button code to your website front page and other pages you would like to display the live chat button at. Please follow the below steps to proceed with integration:
1.Generate your Provide Support Live Chat Button Code. You'd need to get our floating chat button code. For this purpose please follow the My Account / Chat Button Codes page, click there 'Fully Featured Chat Button Code with Uploadable Online / Offline Images' and check 'Generate a floating chat button code'. You'd need to define the position of your live chat button on your website pages, use vertical and horizontal settings to define the values.
2.Now log into your X-Cart admin and follow Catalog / Front Page to add the code to your website front page
X-Cart front page
3. You'd need to use HTML editor and insert the code you generated in the Provide Support account Control Panel.
X-Cart HTML editor
4. After you have inserted the code, click 'Update' button and save changes
5. You can also add the live chat button to other pages you have created for your store. You can do this by following Content / Pages in the top menu
X-Cart pages menu
6. You'd need to choose here the page you would like to edit. If you would like to add the chat button code to each page you'd need to edit them one by one. You can also add our simple monitoring script if you would like only to monitor those pages without displaying the live chat button. Please use Hidden Code for Visitor Monitoring in this case.
7. The code can be inserted the same way as on Step 3
8.After adding the code, save changes and check how the live chat button looks on your website: