It's very easy to set a live chat service on your CoreCommerce website up and running. Provide Support live chat software integration with CoreCommerce shopping cart website will take a couple of minutes. Just follow there steps to reinforce your online store with cutting edge communication technology:
- First of all you'd need to get the code for your live chat button. We recommend using our floating chat button code which allows placing a click-to-chat button to a fixed position on a browser window. To generate this type of code, please log into your Provide Support account Control Panel, follow there My Account / Chat Button Codes page, click 'Fully Featured Chat Button Code with Uploadable Online / Offline Images' and check 'Generate a floating chat button code'. You'd need to define the position of your live chat button on your website pages using vertical and horizontal settings.
- Now log into your CoreCommerce admin and open there Design / Advanced Options
- On Edit HTML / CSS tab choose footer.html from a drop down list
- In the appeared editor window find closing
</body>tag and insert your chat button code before it.
- Publish your changes and check how the live chat button looks on your website.
- You can change the image of your live chat button on the Account Settings / Images page in your account Control Panel
- To appear online and start assisting your website visitors, please download and install the operator console and log into it with your operator credentials.
- You can customize your operator profile in your Provide Support account Control Panel on the My Account / Operators and Departments page