Usage of Online Customer Support Chat Service offered by Provide Support, LLC is subject to the following Terms of Service.
- Any company or person creating an account on the http://www.ProvideSupport.com web site and/or subscribing to this service fully agrees to abide by these Terms of Service.
- We provide our services "AS-IS", in that we expressly disclaim all warranties or conditions of any kind for the services we provide, including both expressed as well as implied ones. Although we will make every effort to keep our service up and running, it may be unavailable at times. We do not warrant or ensure the continuous availability of our services. To the fullest extent permitted under law, Provide Support, LLC will have no obligation or liability to you for the website content or the website services (whether arising in contract, warranty, tort, including negligence, product liability, copyright infringement, patent infringement or other action under law or equity) for any direct, incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages or liabilities (including any loss of data, revenue, or profit) arising with respect to your use or access of the website content or website services.
- Provide Support, LLC is fully committed to maintaining the privacy of all our customers. Our service has support for industry-strength 256-bit SSL secure connection for chat sessions. If the confidentiality of your chat sessions is important, this feature should be used. If you decide not to use the secure connection, your conversations may be unlawfully intercepted by third parties during transmission over the Internet.
Chat conversation transcripts are not stored on Provide Support chat servers. They remain on the chat server for the duration of the chat session, then optionally sent by email according to the user account settings, and then destroyed.
Provide Support Live Chat Service offers file transfer feature. Files are sent over 256-bit SSL secure connection if such connection type is selected for chats in the user account settings. Sent files are temporarily stored on the chat server for the duration of the chat session to make them available for download by other participants of that particular chat session. Files temporarily stored on the chat servers are linked to the particular chat session they were sent in, and destroyed immediately after that chat session has been finished.
- To set up your account properly you may need to enter some personal information, such as names or email addresses. In no case will we disclose this information to third parties unless forced to do so by law.
- You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the service's registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account.
- No part of the Provide Support, LLC web site can be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form without the prior written permission of Provide Support, LLC. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, or resell any portion of the service or access to the service, outside of your subscription.
- You agree not to make custom changes or additions to the proprietary HTML code needed to use our service on your site. The code string must be inserted exactly as it appears on the set up page on the http://www.ProvideSupport.com web site, without changes. If you have a specific implementation need that may require modification of this code, you agree to contact us beforehand for technical support.
- Live Customer Support Chat can significantly increase clients trust and credibility of any website using it. Provide Support, LLC reserves the right to refuse to provide or continue providing the service to any company or person who may be using it in an unlawful, harmful, or otherwise objectionable manner, at a sole discretion of Provide Support, LLC.
- Provide Support, LLC expressly disallows use of chat buttons or links in automated email messages or newsletters that may be considered as Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE), also referred to as "SPAM".
- Provide Support, LLC offers chat communication technology only, and shall not be deemed responsible for any unlawful, harmful, or otherwise questionable use of the service by its customers.
- Provide Support Operator Console uses The Sentry Spelling-Checker Engine Copyright © 1994 - 2003 Wintertree Software Inc. The dictionaries distributed with the Operator Console may only be used in conjunction with the Operator Console application program.
- We reserve the right to revise these Terms of Service at any time, without prior notice. The most recent version of these Terms of Service is always available at the http://www.ProvideSupport.com web site.