Integration process is very easy. There are two ways of adding live chat button to your Weebly based website. You can add your live chat button as a drag-and-drop custom HTML element or insert the code to your website footer.
If you would like to add a live chat button tied to your browser window, then we recommend generating our floating chat button code and adding it to each page's footer. Please follow the below steps to proceed with integration:
- In your Provide Support account Control Panel follow the My Account / Chat Button Codes page and click there 'Fully Featured Chat Button Code with Uploadable Online / Offline Images' and check 'Generate a floating chat button code'. Then define the position where you would like to see your click-to-chat button
- Now after you have generated the code, log into your Weebly admin
- In your Weebly admin follow Pages section
- For each page where you would like to display your live chat button click 'Advanced Settings' and insert your live chat button code
- Save changes
Alternatively, with help of custom HTML drag-and-drop option you can add your live chat button to the position you would like to have it displayed at. In this case you can use any of our chat button or text chat link codes available on the My Account / Chat Button Codes page in your Provide Support account Control Panel. Please follow this step-by-step instructions for adding live chat button:
- Log into your Weebly admin
- Drag 'Embed Code' in the left navigation area to the position for your live chat button
- Insert the chat button code to the HTML code box
- Save changes
That's it! Just a couple of easy steps and you have live chat up and running on your website. If you do not wish to display your live chat button on some pages, you can still monitor them by adding Hidden Code for Visitor Monitoring to those pages' footers.