Provide Support offers different chat button and text chat link codes which can be used on your website pages. Selecting the right code and the right position for the chat button or the text chat link sometimes can be a tough task. Here we will offer you lots of useful recommendations and pieces of advice which will help you to make the integration task easier. We will also describe all available options with our chat button and text chat link codes, including integration instructions.
Live chat for website is really a jack of all trades, – we are coming to this conclusion as we continue discovering diverse uses of it that can bring immense benefits to every business. Besides its main functions, those of customer service and visitor monitoring, it has also proven to be a great marketing tool. Did you know that by installing live chat on your website you could also benefit your social media marketing campaigns?
For those of you who have missed our previous post, we’ve been discussing how to grow your Facebook fans by installing live chat directly to your Facebook page. You can catch up on that post here.
Today we would like to share with you a delicious tip on how to add a Facebook social plugin directly to your live chat window, so that users can connect with you as they check in for a chat. >>>
In a recent post How to add live chat to your Facebook we described the steps on how to install the live chat tab to a Facebook page. After publishing the article, we received several requests from our users concerning whether it was possible to ask a page like from Facebook visitors before they were allowed to use live support.
Woobox Static HTML application, which we’ve been reviewing in the above mentioned post, does offer this feature. So do some other applications, though we don’t guarantee all of them will.
The feature which allows you to protect your page content from viewing by non-fans is called Fan-Gate. In this post we will show you how to enable it in Woobox. And we will also cover another popular app, Static HTML by Thunderpenny. >>>
Header Background Picture is displayed at the top of the Visitor Chat Messenger. It is usually the best place to showcase your company logo.
What parameters should you set for it so that it looks good and does not interfere with other parts on the messenger screen? >>>
- Use Real Time Visitors Monitoring and Passing Information Code to follow your online visitors, see their activities on your website and pass additional details about them to your customer support representatives.
- Follow and navigate your visitors by using a Co-browser feature, facilitate their online experience on your website.
- Get in touch with hot prospects while they are browsing your website by sending proactive chat invitations.
- Streamline your support process by utilizing a send file feature, which allows sending files up to 100 Mb in chat.
- Make your customers comfortable sharing sensitive data by enabling our industry-strength 256-bit secure connection. >>>