April 1, 2004 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY - April 1, 2004 - Provide Support has announced the release of its online customer service package, giving webmasters the ability to provide live customer support to online visitors.
In an on-going effort to improve the quality of customer service, ProvideSupport.com is now offering a new chat system that provides online business owners a solution to limited customer support capabilities. Using a 256-bit secure connection, the online support service works through with instant messenger technology, allowing retailers, hosts and other online businesses to offer instant live support on their websites. The fully-featured service boasts a simple set-up with cut and paste coding, eliminating the need for complex installations and full monitoring capabilities for administrators. Site users are encouraged to activate the service through a large clickable banner and are notified when operators go off-line.
Priced between 15$ per month to $350+ annually, ProvideSupport.com requires no downloads and quick set-up. Registration is required. You can visit their website at www.providesupport.com.
- March 1, 2008 Provide Support's Live Chat Software Enhances Customer Support And Helps Company Thrive in High Security Online Business
- May 12, 2005 Provide Support Adds Visitor's Geographic Location Feature
- March 28, 2005 Provide Support Releases Chat Software Update
- March 1, 2005 Provide Support Offers Live Chat to Online Auction Sellers
- January 31, 2005 Provide Support Hires a New Marketing Manager