Easy and straightforward Live Chat and WordPress integration is now available with Provide Support.
Minimum efforts is required to have your live chat up and running on your website. Provide Support Live Chat plugin will add a chat button to your website sidebar. For those sites which have no sidebar, we are glad to offer an ability to insert the chat button to a fixed position on a browser window. But this is not the whole lot of options – for advanced users shortcodes are available for integrating with posts and pages or directly with the website source.
Have a quick glance at the features coming with WordPress Live Chat plugin:
- Ability to add your live chat button or text chat link to a sidebar with help of special Provide Support Live Chat widget
- An option to place your chat button or text chat link to a fixed position on a browser window
- Possibility to display the chat button or text chat link on specific pages, without losing monitoring functionality on those pages where the chat button or text chat link is hidden
- For advanced WordPress users the following shortcodes are available for live chat plugin and WordPress integration:
[providesupport]shortcode can be used for showing the chat button or text chat link within the posts or pages
do_shortcode ('[providesupport]')can be utilized for integration with the website source directly and will let you add the button or link to some specific position on the page
It's very easy to start using Provide Support Live Chat plugin on your WordPress website, just follow these simple steps:
- Open your WordPress website admin panel 'Plugins' menu
- Click 'Add New' button to install Provide Support Live Chat plugin. There you will have two options to upload a .zip archive you have downloaded here or run search for 'Provide Support Live Chat' in the WordPress plugin directory
- Activate the plugin
- Follow 'Settings / Provide Support Live Chat' menu where you'd need to enter your Provide Support account name and password. If you do not have an account, use 'New Account' option to create it.
- Use plugin settings to position your chat button and to control website monitoring feature
- Check 'Enable Live Chat plugin' option and use below settings to position your live chat button or text chat link on your website