- Use Real Time Visitors Monitoring and Passing Information Code to follow your online visitors, see their activities on your website and pass additional details about them to your customer support representatives.
- Follow and navigate your visitors by using a Co-browser feature, facilitate their online experience on your website.
- Get in touch with hot prospects while they are browsing your website by sending proactive chat invitations.
- Streamline your support process by utilizing a send file feature, which allows sending files up to 100 Mb in chat.
- Make your customers comfortable sharing sensitive data by enabling our industry-strength 256-bit secure connection.
- Improve your marketing strategy by analyzing your visitors behavior in ViewStats application.
- Add a chat button to all your website pages and make your Live Chat visible and easy accessible for your visitors.
- Organize your customer support team’s time in the most efficient way. With Provide Support’s Canned Responses feature you can create predefined responses to the most frequently asked questions, group them by category for easy access during support chat sessions and send with one click to customers.
- Utilize hot keys to speed up your customer support representatives’ performance.
- Adjust Visitor Live Chat Messenger to match your website corporate style by uploading your Company logo.
- Use professionally designed standard and holiday themed chat icons from our gallery.
- Add some human touch to your chat sessions by adding your operators’ pictures and simple greeting messages.
Head of Customer Service Advocates and Social Media Coordinator at Provide Support, LLC
Olga is a Head of Customer Service Advocates and Social Media Coordinator at Provide Support, LLC. She is a writer and blogger on customer service innovation, customer service excellence and customer support technology.
Latest posts by Olga (see all)
- A Complete Guide To Using Canned Responses in Live Chat - August 16, 2017
- How Business Leaders Listen to Their Customers - July 26, 2017
- 8 Simple Ways to Reach out to Your Customers - June 23, 2017