With Yahoo mail client you can insert a chat button to your email signature and let your customers start real time chat communication with you right from email messages you send them. This will be a good addition to your email marketing campaign.
To add a chat button to your signature, please do the following:
- Sign into your Yahoo Account
- Click “Options” in the upper-right corner of the page, then choose “Mail Options” in the drop-down menu
- Click “Signature” category in the left-side menu of the page
- Click Rich Text if you don’t see an HTML formatting toolbar
- Paste the Chat Button Code for Emails to signature section and click “Save Changes“
Your new signature with a chat button in it is ready!.
Latest posts by Olga (see all)
- Live Chat Etiquette: 10 Tips for Being Polite on Live Chat - February 1, 2017
- 6 Ways to Stay Connected with Your Customers - December 13, 2016
- How the Business Leaders Handle the Holiday Rush - November 15, 2016